Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back To School Fashion 101

Hey heyyyyyy. Today I've been really guilty on online shopping. I mean come on! It's hard to turn down advertisement you get while on your email, and here comes up a "Buy One, Get One For Free." Um... yes why not?! As I get on the Forever 21 I see all kinds of deals and I can not refuse. While on the site I see the latest trends: blazers, cardigans, leather boots, and the sheer blouses! Even on campus the Back To School attire includes sheer blouses. They are stylish, cute, and sophisticated. You can dress them down with a bohemian look or dress them up with a pencil skirt and you're good to go! These sheer blouses are a must have in your closet. They can be paired with shorts, skirts, and pants and they just look fabulous. It's a simple clothing piece with a great look!!!! I don't know about you guys but I am in love with them! From color block blouses to tie collar blouses. I must say when I think about it, I already have like 4 or 5 pieces in my closet right now. But I just love how they fit well and are thin so you can get a little breeze in them too! I guess if you happen to see me on campus, I'll be flashing this trend mostly every day (;



My first day of classes! I sported a sheer cream blouse with pink neon shorts and a messenger bag

 

 

xoxo Your Southern Pearl <3


No comments:

Post a Comment