Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A fresh new start!

Hello everyone! As a fairly new blogger, I am thrilled to be able to start anew and share with you all. I've been contemplating whether or not to start my own personal blog but just never had the courage to do it. Soooo, here's my shot! Here on "Your Southern Pearl" you'll see all the things that I am currently interested in or love. Between diy projects, cooking, a little on fashion and the newest chapter of my life (new house, fiancee, and a flamboyant dog) I'll be able to share all the things that are happening in my life right here, right now! Yes, I know what you're thinking about: What's so significant about Tresha and her blog? Well I cherish everything in my life. I'm a radiant gemini who thinks every little thing should be cherished and loved! So let's get rollin'.

First, I'd like to catch you up on some stuff about me! My name is Tresha Mae and I live in the big old city of Columbia. Living in Beaufort for a while and moving here to Cola, is a big transition it self. I'm a USC girl going into my third year of college.



 I am a radiant & dignified girl of Zeta Sigma Chi Multicultural Sorority Incorporated who has amazing sisters! I can promise you they're the greatest genuine people you could meet!

* The Deuce Club!



I have a new amazing yellow house and little black lab to come with it. You may have heard the little phrase, "southern pearl" before or maybe you haven't. This has been a little inside joke my fiance and I have shared for the longest time. But not till recently did I accept that I was a southern pearl. Sure I grew up living more up north and learning the northern ways, but after coming to South Carolina it all changed there. I used to never say "aint" and "yall" because honestly I thought it was a little silly. But before I knew it, I started using the southern terminology and began my ways as his "southern pearl."

Four months ago, on April 20, 2012, my best friend of four years got on his knee and proposed to me! We were friends before we started dating and it's kinda funny how everything worked out. Surrounded by friends and family, that day has got to be the most special day of my life... so far! And I wouldn't have trade it for the world. He's the sweetest and most charming guy I know and I just love him! Ofcourse. Thomas is my rock, my shoulder to lean on and best friend and girl could ever have! Starting our life together we have the cutest dog named Brice, after the Williams Brice Stadium. (YES! We are die hard Gamecock fans for life!) But cutting it short for tonight, I wanted to thank yall for letting me be able to share this all with you and cannot wait to share more of my life in the near future!!


 

Goodnight,
xoxo Your Southern Pearl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment